The ingredients that make up this herbal tea have properties that promote falling asleep by reducing stress and nervousness.
Don’t worry, the relaxing effect smooth and the herbal tea can still be drunk and enjoyed at any time of the day!
What will you find in the bag
25g of loose leaf tea, corresponding of about 12 servings (~2g/serving | 1serving ~ 30cl)
Lemon balm leaves, German chamomile, Fennel seeds, Bitter orange flowers, Lavender
- Lemon balm leaves: The infused lemon balm leaves are often used against nervous disorders: anxiety, nervosity, stress, nervous breakdown.
- German Chamomile: This flower is very often used against abdominal pain, indigestion, bloating and flatulence.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds are used for their carminative and antispasmodic properties, to limit the formation of intestinal gas and flatulence.
- Bitter orange flowers: Flowers generally used to reduce migraines, nervous cephalalgia, hysteria. Can also be used to improve the cardiovascular system.
- Lavender: Known to provide a mild narcotic effect but also to help breathing, digestion and reduce the intensity of migraines and headaches.
How to prepare it
Hot drink : Let it brew for 7 to 10 minutes in 95 ° C water.