A herbal tea as good warm as cold.
Warm, it will invigorate you with the acidity of lemon and hibiscus flowers.
Cold, it will bring out the aromas of orange and cinnamon.
Hot or cold, the blend of ingredients deliver a drink that is precisely balanced between sweetness and acidity.
One of the rare energy drinks that does not use theine, theine being a molecule similar to caffeine.
What will you find in the bag
25g of loose leaf tea, corresponding of about 12 servings (~2g/serving | 1serving ~ 30cl)
Hibiscus flowers, Orange peels, Lemon balm, Cinnamon, Stevia leaves, Lemon peels
- Hibiscus flowers: Hibiscus is a diuretic product recommended to fight hypertension and cholesterol.
- Orange peel: Orange peel contains many flavonoids which makes it an antioxidant and with having anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps digestion and may lower the risk of cholesterol.
- Stevia leaf: Stevia allows you to add a sweet taste without providing calories or glucose like the sugar does. It also brings a little liquorice taste to the drink.
- Lemon balm: Lemon balm is known to promote the decrease in hunger, helping digestive system and could reduce intensity of women periods.
- Lemon peel: Renowned for being rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, to purify blood vessels, reduce intestinal gas and strengthen the immune system.
- Cinnamon: Known since ancient times for its beneficial effects on the organism, it is used for its digestive properties. It would have a tonic effect and would be beneficial in case of diarrhea and irregular periods. It also has powerful antibacterial, anti-infectious and anti-parasitic properties.
How to prepare it
Hot drink : Let it brew for 7 to 10 minutes in 95 ° C water.
Cold drink : Let it infuse 5 hours in cold water, you can leave it the fridge while infusing, then remove the leaves and done. Enjoy!